We are currently accepting referrals for the following virtual workshops/groups for PARENTS:
- Parent Tic Workshop (Saturday February 11 from 10am – 12:30pm): see here for more details
- Circle of Security Parenting Group (Weekly Tuesdays for 8 weeks from 5-6:30pm; October 25 – December 13, 2022 ): see here for more details about the group
- SPACE Parenting Group for Anxious Children (Wednesdays 12-1:30; Jan 18 – March 8, 2023): see here for more details
- Sleep Workshop: Parenting Solutions for Child and Adolescent Sleep Problems (Date TBA); see here for more details
- What to do with Worry: Parenting your Anxious Child aged 4-12 Group (Winter 2022; dates TBA): see here for more details
- Selective Mutism Parenting Workshop (Dates TBA; early 2023)
We are currently accepting referrals for the following virtual groups for CHILDREN:
- What to do With Worry: A CBT Group for School-Aged Children (Tuesdays 5:30-6:30pm; January 17th – March 7th); see here for more details
We are currently accepting referrals for our NEW comprehensive selective mutism treatment program, which includes our parent workshop and club brave. For information about the program including costs and how to sign up, please see here. Please note club brave is currently full; next group in early 2023.
We are currently accepting referrals for psychoeducational assessments for children and adolescents aged 6+.
Our waitlist is currently OPEN for individual therapy with an estimated wait time of 6-12 months for most services. Due to overwhelming demand, limited availability of psychologists with expertise in autism, and extensive wait times, we regret that our waitlist for services for people with autism is currently closed.
We are offering therapy services via video/phone and in-person. Assessment services are provided in-person. Workshops are provided virtually. Masks are required in clinic for in-person appointments.
Our approach is collaborative and engaging.
We provide quality, evidence-based assessment and therapy services for a wide range of challenges across the lifespan. We help individuals (re)discover their own strengths and develop skills for lasting positive change. We work together with individuals and families to help understand the nature of their struggles and identify an individualized treatment plan that is based in science and prioritizes clients’ values and goals. We are passionate about effective therapy and creative, empowering service delivery.