We are currently accepting referrals for the following virtual workshops/groups for PARENTS:
- SPACE Parenting Group for Anxious Children (Wednesdays 12-1:30; Oct 12-Nov 30): see here for more details.
- Parent Tic Workshop (Saturday October 22 from 10am – 12:30pm): see here for more details
- Circle of Security Parenting Group (Weekly Tuesdays for 8 weeks from 5-6:30pm; October 4 – November 22, 2022 ): see here for more details about the group
- Sleep Workshop: Parenting Solutions for Child and Adolescent Sleep Problems (Tuesday November 8, 2022: 6:15-7:45pm); see here for more details
- What to do with Worry: Parenting your Anxious Child aged 4-12 Group (Winter 2022; dates TBA): see here for more details
- Selective Mutism Parenting Workshop (Winter 2022/Spring 2023; dates to be confirmed but will be 2 parts: Saturday morning for 3 hours and Thursday evening for 1.5 hours)
We are currently accepting referrals for the following virtual groups for CHILDREN:
- What to do With Worry: A CBT Group for School-Aged Children (Tuesdays 5-6pm; October 18 – December 13; no session Nov 15); see here for more details
Our waitlist is currently CLOSED for psychoeducational/neuropsychological assessments and individual therapy with the exception of Dr. Allison who sees individuals 16+.
We are offering therapy services via video/phone and in-person. Assessment services are provided in-person. Workshops are provided virtually. Masks are required in clinic for in-person appointments.
Our approach is collaborative and engaging.
We provide quality, evidence-based assessment and therapy services for a wide range of challenges across the lifespan. We help individuals (re)discover their own strengths and develop skills for lasting positive change. We work together with individuals and families to help understand the nature of their struggles and identify an individualized treatment plan that is based in science and prioritizes clients’ values and goals. We are passionate about effective therapy and creative, empowering service delivery.